CGEWorld offers the Professional Training Certification course targeting International Business to qualified enrollees. CGE Business faculty from member universities assisted in the formation of the content for the 12-lesson program. The course emphasizes creating the Business Concept in an international and cultural framework. Core concepts in the lessons include: Internationalization of Business, Engaging Cultural Foundations of Business, Opportunity Conceptualization, Creating the Market Analysis, Creating the Financial Analysis, and Conducting Global Opportunity Assessments.
CGE offers two formats for delivering the International Business Professional Certification:
- Online course of 12 lessons taken in coordination with a CGE instructor.
- Four day cohort workshop taken at a site with a qualified CGE Instructor.
International Business Certification Benefits
- Increases non-native business expertise for professionals wanting to do international business with American partners.
- Introduces basic American business best practice and start-up approaches.
- Provides cultural applications for effective cross-cultural language and business communications.
- Networks with professionals who are engaged in international business entities in China, Indonesia, Lebanon, Thailand, Tunisia, United Kingdom and the United States.
This course is comprised of 12 lessons:
- Internationalization of Business
- Cultural Foundation and Business
- Opportunity Conceptualization
- Environmental Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Creating the Functional Analysis
- Supply Chain
- Management Processes
- Managing Human Resources
- Financial Management
- Opportunity Assessment
TO REGISTER: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register for the International Business Professional Certification Course. In the subject line, please type "CGE International Business Certification Registration".
FOR PAYMENT: The cost of our professional certification course is $495.00 (USD) and payment can be made on our secure web payment page. Please put Business Course in the Program/Project Name response box. The payment page may appear in a new window for security. Fill in the appropriate information and click submit (please only click submit one time).